With the Name of Allah I begin by invoking Divine Greetings and Peace upon the Messenger of Allah.
Seeking knowledge has never been as important as it is in the modern age. It is the desire of every Muslim parent to nurture their child with an Islamic character and education. We at Ashrafia Educational Higher Secondary School System & Hifz Department will provide our students with a unique opportunity to excel in the Islamic Sciences without compromising their mainstream education.Our primary goal is to create an educational system that offers excellence in both secular and theological studies, and as a result produce a committed Muslim who is well balanced in both disciplines.
Insha Allah our aim is to make AESS a center of excellence for learning. We want to ensure that our future generation is Islamically educated whilst having the opportunity to study other subjects. Not only do we want to develop the Islamic personality in our students so that they will be able to apply the Qu'ran and Sunnah in their daily lives, but also work for the cause of Deenall around the world.
We pray to Allah (swt) that we are successful in this Islamic cause and that he guides us in every step. Ameen.
Chairman of AESS
AssalamalaykumWa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatahu
In this modern age it is very challenging and difficult for the schools to provide education that will fit the needs of present day Muslims and to offer an intergraded curriculum.“Ashrafia Educational Higher Secondary School System & Hifz Department(AESS)exists to serve the unique intellectual, moral, spiritual, emotional and physical needs of each of our students, who is blessed and special in his/her own way. At AESS we help our students to realize their unique aptitude and special worth in their development at this critical stage.
We have also managed to create a program that blends the two syllabi well and makes learning easy and interesting for the pupils. Co-curriculum activities are also very important in our learning process and all these mentioned approaches are to help us meet our objective of producing the committed Muslim.
I assure you that AESS administration and faculty will make every possible effort to ensure your child's educational needs are well taken care of, and AlhamduLillah,, our school is blessed to have qualified professional educators ready to teach your child, and make his/her educational journey successful.
I take this opportunity to thank the almighty ALLAH (SWT) for guiding us in our efforts to establish and manage this unique institute.
Hafiz Ajwad Ubaid
Director of AESS
Assalamalaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatahu
Alhamdulillah, I am delighted to welcome you to Ashrafia Educational Higher Secondary School & Hifz Department (AESS).
With the grace of Allah (SWT) AESS is graciously stepping into the 4th year of its journey in the field of English Medium Islamic School, successfully working on the Islamic Model of Education. Insha’Allah, this year will be full of academic achievements and character development for all our children.Providing quality education is indeed a real challenge. I ask Allah (SWT) to help us all accomplish the objectives we have set for this year. I am sure that with the grace of Allah (SWT), parental support, and the help of the community we will Insha’Allah be able to face the challenges, and will achieve our goals.
In order to provide quality education and maintain an environment that is conducive to learning, AESS sets high academic, character and behavior standards.AESS is devoted to educate children in an authentic Islamic way, providing them with the useful and necessary education; after all, these children are Allah’s trust in our hand, so we have to treat them accordingly, since the preservation and the safeguarding of this trust hinges primarily upon Good Education.Our faculty and staff are distinguished through their expertise, professionalism, and dedication to teaching.We believe in providing a balanced curriculum that prepares our children academically and nurtures them spiritually.The true understanding, motivation about and practice of Islamic guidelines are inculcated in the students by well - versed and modern ‘youth oriented’ teachers. The Character, Courage and Confidence of the students are strengthened in their personality trait, coaxingly. Our school program focuses on education, arts, technology, improving leadership qualities, and developing Islamic principles.
Thank you all for entrusting your child to us.We are all looking forward to a fruitful year of learning and teaching. We hope to learn as we go and grow; All Glory and Praise be to Allah.
May Allah pave the road to success for our children, Aameen.
Principal of AESS
Guidelines For Parents:
Some important guidelines for Parents in educating children:
• Parents are highly advised to read and learn the ways of the prophet (pbuh) as well as his manners and ways in education.
• A part of your duties is to watch your children and follow up with their activities; help them choose righteous friends, and read interesting and useful books; solve their problems through persuasion, and with wisdom.
• Teach your children Al-Qur’an and Sunnah; Awaken their desire for Al-Jannah (Paradise), and warn them of An-Naar (Hellfire).
• Teach your child the utterance and saying of La’ilaha illa-Laah, Mohammadur-Rrasul-ul-Laah (There is no god worthy of worship but Allah, Mohamed is the Messenger of Allah) from his/her early age, for it is a benefaction and a blessing.
• Teach your children to ask no one but Allah and seek His help; instill in them, from their early age, His love and faith in Him alone.
• Warn your children of blasphemy, cursing, or using any bad language, and of stealing and lying.
• Warn your children of gambling, even if it’s for fun.
• Train your child to pray and fast and show him/her their benefits.
• Don’t let your children view dissipated magazines, or detective stories, nor will you let them watch T.V. or go to the movies, because of their potential effect on the children’s behavior now and in the future.
• Warn your children of smoking and advise them to eat what is good.
• Train children to be righteous in deeds and in words.
• Make your daughter love Al-hijab in her early age so she’d be committed, to it when she grows up.
• Train your child to use his/her right hand in giving and receiving things, eating or drinking, and while writing.
• Teach your children bravery, encouraging kindness and forbidding abominable acts.
• Buy educational and valuable Islamic story books for your children so they may learn from them.