• Student is called for an entrance test at an appointed day/time.
• If the student passes the entrance test, an interview of the student and parents is carried out by the Head/in-charge. In the interview the parents must be informed of the following:
o The school’s philosophy
o School rules including uniform, attendance, punctuality, discipline, fee
o Payment etc.
o School curriculum including weightage given to subjects
o Student assessment procedure
• If the child is accepted, remarks of the Head/Director-in-charge are written on the admission form i.e. accepted in class ---------on Date-------.The form is then forwarded to the Accounts Branch.
• In case the child is not admitted, the admission form, along with the relevant test papers are retained by the office of the particular school with the Head comments i.e. not accepted in class------------on Date--------------.
• In cases of accepted children, parents pay the required dues in the Accounts branch within three days, in order to confirm enrolment. If the enrolment is not confirmed by the parent within 3 days, by paying the dues, the place may be offered to another candidate.
• The Head of the school must give final approval in writing, before the student is admitted in the school
• Admissions in all classes are open as under:
Registration and Test Date: 15, February to 25, March (both days inclusive) every year in all working days (Monday to Saturday)
Timings: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
• Documents required:
1. Child’s birth certificate (photocopy)
2. Child’s form “B” copy
3. Parents’ CNIC (original and photocopy)
4. Last progress report card
5. Two (2) recent passport size photos of the child
6. Registration fee Rs. 500/- (NON REFUNDABLE)
7. Last school leaving certificate at the time of admission
Only the Father/ Mother / Guardian of the prospective candidate will be allowed inside the school premises for registration.
• Admissions are open throughout the year provided there is a vacancy.
Terms & Conditions
We wish to inform you regarding the following rules of the school and request your complete compliance and adherence to these rules:-
Play Group - 08:30 am to 12:30 pm
Nursery -07:30 am to 1:00 pm
KG - 07:30 am to 1:00 pm
Grade 1 to Grade 10 07:30 am to 1:30 pm
Hifz Department 07:30am to 03:30pm
Weekly Holidays: The school will be closed on Sundays.
The School will remain closed on the following days in the year 2015-16.
Labor Day — Friday, 01May 2015
Summer Vacations — Sunday, 7th June to Sunday, 16 August 2015
Eid-ul-Adha Vacation — Thursday, 24th Septemberber to Sunday, 27th September 2015
Muharram (Aashura) — Friday, 23rd to 25thOctober 2015
Iqbal Day — Monday, 09th November. 2015
Winter Vacations — Thursday, 24th December to Sunday, 3rdJanuary. 2016
1-Being absent on school days is discouraged. If your child is absent due to an emergency, you should inform the reason of being absent from school.
2- Parents should not send their child to school if he/she is suffering from contagious diseases like conjunctivitis, chicken pox, mumps, Swine Flu, etc. till he/she is certified by the doctor as “fit to attend school and non-infectious”.
3- Insha’Allah the PTA meetings will be held several times during the year. Both the parents’ attendance is compulsory. Date would be informed to you by way of a circular for new academic year.
4- Monthly school fees should be paid on or before the10th of each month. School fees for the months of May and July should be paid by 10th of May, and for the month of June and august should be paid by 10th of June due to the summer vacations. If the monthly school fees are not paid by the due date, then your child will not be allowed to attend the school.
5- Any enquiry related to your child or the school should only be made with the class teacher of your child during the appointed day of the week, within 25 minutes after the school ends, and not at any other time of the day. Parents should not approach teachers before or during school hours.
6- No enquiry of any sort should be made at the reception or with anyone else besides the Management and class teacher. The Management is not responsible for any information given to you except that given by the class teacher and the Principal/Management by way of a circular.
7-Please take note that no enquiries should be made on the telephone / mobile phone of the staff or with security guards or helpers. The management is not responsible for any such information requested on the telephone or through other employees, besides the teachers.
8- The student should reach the respective class latest by 7.15 a.m. (but not before 7.00 a.m.).
9- If the student arrives later than 7.30 a.m. on more than one occasion in a month, a fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged.
10- The student should be picked up within 20 minutes from the time the school ends from the respective class.
11- Many parents pick up their children late on several occasions. As a deterrent, a fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged if the child is picked up 25 minutes or later after the school ends. An additional Rs. 50/- will be charged extra for every additional half an hour that the child is picked up late.
12- Please ensure that your child’s nails are cut once a week. The boy’s hair should always be short. There will be an inspection of the same every Monday.
13- Parents should ensure that their child wears the school uniform from the first day of school. The school uniform worn should be according to the specifications laid down by the school. If it deviates from the specifications, the child will not be allowed to attend school the next day unless it is rectified.
14- Please ensure that your child carries only those books required for the day as per the schedule in the time table.
15- If the required books are not brought as per the time table on more than two occasions in a month, then a fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged on every occasion the child doesn’t get the books in that month.
16- Parents should check their children’s school diary daily and duly acknowledge with their signature any circular or note from the school.
We look forward to your co-operation in making your child a well-educated, Islamic person. May Allah (swt) help all of us succeed in the Noble cause. Aameen.
Ashrafia Educational Higher Secondary School System & Hifz Department