Ashrafia Educational School System & Hifz Department is one of the Major Islamic institutions in Pakistan. It was established in 2012 by educationist from Jamia Ashrafia Lahore.
The main objective is to ProvideMuslim children excellent quality education for their overall development. They are taught moral values, self-discipline and various skills to face the dynamic challenges and opportunities of life with care, confidence and commitment.
The school provides an environment in which the students can learn, understand and practice their "way of life" - Islam, as they strive for excellence in subjects like Mathematics, Science, English, Social Studies, Urdu, Islamiyat, History, Geography and others. It moulds students' the personalities according to righteous Islamic tenets and inculcates in them the values and concepts of compassion, truthfulness and universal brotherhood.
The ‘Regular Hifz’ programme to memorize the complete Qur’an for selected students, who pursue regular studies too, is accomplished usually in 4 years from 4th class to 7th Class.
We have an open door policy and appreciate the support of our community, parents and volunteers. I encourage you to join us as we build a strong Islamic school.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
“Ashrafia Educational Higher Secondary school system (AESS) and Hifz Department exists to impart world class quality education. We strive to build and institution of learning where students are groomed and developed within our cultural and religious framework.”
AESS is committed to enhancing and enriching the total educational experience of its student body by providing the best training, while maintaining a unique Islamic way of life.
Develop in the students a true love for Allah (SWT) and His Messenger (SAW).
• Provide an environment conducive to the learning of obedience to Allah (SWT) and His Messenger (SAW).
• Make the students aware of their rights and responsibilities towards their fellow Muslims and fellow human beings. Thus make them recognize the importance of individual, family, community and global responsibilities.
• Help our students develop math and science skills by providing the combination of a highly competitive curriculum and qualified and experienced teachers.
• Develop in each student effective reading, writing and speaking skills.
• Team of Well Qualified and Dedicated Teachers
• Islamic Environment
• Computer Lab Facility
• Physical Education